Oak Ridge, TN
Salary: $120,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
The ideal candidate will be familiar with process instrumentation and controls (I&C) and standard supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) architecture and hardware. The incumbent must be able to analyze and generate solutions to a variety of control system projects using programmable data acquisition and controller systems utilizing Rockwell Automation platform such as Allen-Bradley ControlLogix. Mid-to-Senior level positions may lead a team of engineers.
- Must work within a multi-discipline engineering organization involving electro-mechanical systems.
- Performs conceptual process control systems design, determination of process control system strategy, design of assembled programming, preparation of bills of material and cost estimates.
- Assist other senior or Principal Engineers on projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Mid-level positions).
- Doctoral degree or equivalent; or more than 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Senior-level positions).
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products hardware and software product suites (ControlLogix, Logix 5000, FT View, FT Historian and FT VantagePoint.) experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred, but not required.
- DOE Q-Clearance required. (exceptional candidates may be accepted, provided they are willing and able to pass a background check and obtain a Q clearance)
- Must be familiar with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix software and programming concepts.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with technical disagreements and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.