Salary: $110,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
Located in Aiken, South Carolina, our team is enlisted to help Savannah River Nuclear Solutions.
- Provide engineering support services on assigned SRR Engineering Teams.
- Engineering support services include engineering analysis, design developmentand generation of design output documents including but not limited to: ProcessFlow; Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams; System Descriptions; MechanicalEquipment Lists; Mechanical Equipment, Pipe, and Valve Specifications; FailureAnalysis; Accident Analysis; Finite Element Analysis; ASME Code Design andEvaluation; Pipe Stress Analysis; Material Handling Design; Fire ProtectionDesign; HVAC Design; and Vendor Document Reviews.
- Individual at times will be required to travel off Site to interface with vendors,fabricators and other Engineering organizations.
- Engineering Services will be provided using SRR processes and procedures.
- Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRR.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from a four-year college or university required (entry-to-mid level positions).
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent preferred (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Candidate must demonstrate five (5) years design experience in the nuclear orprocess chemical industry.
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of ASMEB31.3 code requirements.
- Candidate demonstrating experience in 2D MicrostationComputer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) is preferred.
- Candidate must havethe ability to walk down systems in the field.
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance or ability to obtain is required.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.