Salary: $110,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
Located in Aiken, South Carolina, our team is enlisted to help Savannah River Nuclear Solutions.
- Perform design, development or review tasks in specific areas under close supervision.
- Design a portion or section of an analysis or design review.
- Assist in generation of specifications and engineering data.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and correspondence.
- Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status.
- Develop, maintain and produce technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications.
- Interface with customers in design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
- Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
- Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nuclear Engineering from a four-year college or university required (entry-to-mid level positions).
- Master’s degree in Nuclear Engineering or equivalent preferred (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.