Salary: $110,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
Located in Aiken, South Carolina, our team is enlisted to help Savannah River Nuclear Solutions.
- Primary responsibilities include engineering analysis, walkdowns, design development and generation of design output documents including but not limited to: P&IDs; Control Logics; Loop Diagrams; Instrument Indices; Setpoint Lists; Instrument and Control Valve Specifications; DCS and PLC Design; Instrument Location and Installation Design; Panel Layouts; and Vendor Document Review.
- Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures.
- Programmatic guidance will beprovided by SRNS.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Nuclear, or I&C Engineering from a four-year college or university required (entry-to-mid level positions).
- Master’s degree in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Nuclear, or I&C Engineering or equivalent preferred (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Candidate must demonstrate ten (10) years of direct I&C design experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or process chemical industry.
- Candidate must demonstrate design experience with process control instrumentation, PLCs and distributed control systems.
- Experience with 2D Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) is required.
- Candidate must be able to perform field walk-downs to document as-installed conditions.
- Previous SRS Design Engineering or DOE facility experience is preferred.
- Professional Engineer certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance or ability to obtain is required.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.