Oak Ridge, TN
Salary: $120,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
Designs, develops, tests, and supervises the installation of industrial equipment and controls. Equipment to be installed and tested may include electric motors, heaters, melters, conveyors, communications systems, and power generation equipment. Mid-to-Senior level positions may lead a team of engineers.
• Works within a multi-discipline engineering organization involving the design, installation, and control of electro-mechanical systems.
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
• Master’s degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Mid-level positions).
• Doctoral degree or equivalent; or more than 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Senior-level positions).
• Professional Engineer Certification preferred, but not required.
• DOE Q-Clearance required. (exceptional candidates may be accepted, provided they are willing and able to pass a background check and obtain a Q clearance).
• Must be familiar with the installation and testing of complex equipment.
• Excellent customer service, written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to deal with technical disagreements and negotiations normally associated with new one-of-a-kind equipment designs and their installations.
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.