Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
Designs, develops, tests, and supervises the installation of industrial equipment and controls. Equipment to be installed and tested may include electric motors, heaters, melters, conveyors, communications systems, HVAC systems and power distribution equipment. Entry level position with two years of experience preferred.
- Works within a multi-discipline engineering organization involving the design, installation, and control of electro-mechanical systems.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, industry standards (e.g., IEEE), and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity is expected.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university required.
- DOE Q-Clearance may be required.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with technical disagreements and negotiations normally associated with new one-of-a-kind equipment designs and their installations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time