Salary: $110,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
Located in Aiken, South Carolina, our team is enlisted to help Savannah River Nuclear Solutions. Provide design engineering staff augmentation support to SRS.
- Primary responsibilities include engineering analysis, construction support, walkdowns, design development and generation of design output documents including but not limited to: Single Line Drawings; Electrical Equipment Lists; Control System Design; Control Schematics and Connection Diagrams; Electrical Equipment Specifications; Bulk Material Specifications; Circuit/Raceway/Wiring/Connection Design; Grounding; Heat Tracing; Fire Detection; Short Circuit Calculations; Arc Flash Incident Energy Analysis; Load Flow Analysis; and Electrical System Sizing Calculations.
- Engineering services shall be provided using SRS processes and procedures.
- Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRS.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a four-year college or university required (entry-to-mid level positions).
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent preferred (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Candidate must demonstrate ten years of design experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or chemical process industry and possess a working knowledge of NEC, IES, NFPA, IEEE, and OSHA requirements.
- Proficient using 2D Computer Aided Drawing and Design (CADD) software (preferably MicroStation).
- Candidate must have experience using software (preferably ETAP) to generate electrical system calculations.
- Candidate must be able to walk down systems in the field.
- Previous SRS and DOE facility experience is preferred.
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.