Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
**This position requires an Engineering Degree. Information Technology candidates need not apply.*****
Designs and manages complex engineering systems over their life cycles. Utilizes systems thinking principles to organize body of knowledge to cover issues such as requirements engineering, reliability, logistics, coordination of different teams, testing and evaluation, maintainability and many other disciplines necessary for successful system development, design, and implementation. Ensures that all likely aspects of a project or system are considered including all utility interfaces, and are integrated into a whole. Mid-to-senior level positions may lead a team of engineers.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Understands how all engineering disciplines are integrated into design.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a four-year college or university required (entry-level positions).
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.