Oak Ridge, TN
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
Designs, analyzes, and plans structural components and structural systems to achieve design goals and ensure the safety and comfort of users or occupants. Mid-to-Senior level positions may lead a team of engineers.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected while ensuring national code compliance.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a four-year college or university required, plus four to ten years of experience (entry-to-mid level positions).
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred; plus ten or more years of experience (mid-to-senior level positions).
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance or DOD Top Secret Clearance preferred, or the ability to obtain a clearance required.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.