Oak Ridge, TN
The HR Coordinator provides professional support in the areas of recruiting, on-boarding of new employees, employee status changes/updates, off-boarding, and company event planning.
- Answers general Human Resources questions/calls/emails and directs inquires to appropriate staff as required.
- Prepares job postings for recruitment of candidates using job boards and social media.
- Sorts through incoming resumes and routes qualified candidates to managers for review.
- Assists managers with candidate tracking and follow-up as needed.
- Assists managers with coordinating/scheduling interviews.
- Provides candidates with company benefits guide and other pre-employment/new hire paperwork.
- Coordinates the pre-employment process including background checks, drug screens, and licensure verification.
- Coordinates the on-boarding process including processing new hire paperwork and collecting appropriate identification to support employment eligibility.
- Enters new hire data into company information systems – ADP, Deltek, Access, SharePoint.
- Creates/maintains employment files in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Notifies new employees of the establishment of company email and IT information.
- Notifies new employees of benefits enrollment window and assists with answering questions.
- Enters employee status/pay and other changes into company information systems.
- Coordinates the off-boarding process including processing termination paperwork, preparing separation notices, and sending exit packet to former employees.
- Enters termination data into company information systems – ADP, Deltek, Access, SharePoint.
- Processes employment verifications and unemployment requests.
- Posts and updates company information on SharePoint.
- Assists internal teams with formatting resumes for presentation to clients for project support.
- Assists with the coordination of company sponsored functions/events, including Employee Communication Meetings, annual flu shots, and holiday parties.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field from a four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous HR experience required.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and document editing skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.