Oak Ridge, TN
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
Partners with a team of engineers and other drafters and designers to develop conceptual and detailed designs. Mid-to-Senior level positions may lead a team of designers or CAD drafters.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or five to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Entry-level positions).
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or ten to fifteen years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Mid-level positions).
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or fifteen to twenty years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Senior-level positions).
- Industry Certifications preferred.
- DOE Q-Clearance or DoD Top Secret Clearance preferred or the ability to obtain a clearance required.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.